THE MARYLAND ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY SERVICES Invites you to become a Member…
For nearly twenty five years, MACS has been the sole state-wide association of provider agencies specifically supporting individuals with developmental disabilities in Maryland. As such, MACS is well recognized and respected by all stakeholders in Maryland, including its members, Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA), Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ), Department of Health (DHMH), legislators, and others. This status assures that:
- MACS is well positioned to advocate on behalf of its member agencies, especially during Maryland’s annual legislative sessions.
- MACS is invited to play an active role in the development of policy at a state level.
- MACS is able to help our members remain fully up-to-date on the changing environment in which they operate.
Businesses and non-profits that are neither licensed by DDA to provide supports, nor fall into the category of corporate members, may be eligible to join MACS as an associate member. Please contact Jermel Golder at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Corporate Memberships Include the following:
- An opportunity for you to have an article published in MACS Online News & Announcements
- Legislative updates during the legislative session
- Invitations to attend, or do presentations, at meetings and workshops